Wednesday, April 29, 2009

New section being added to Writings of the Schizophrenic

Hello,

I am adding a new section to my Writings of the Schizophrenic web site.

This new section is entitled "My Shaping", and is intended to be a collection of articles about the development of symptoms, paranoid delusions, experiences with, possible causes of, and treatments for Schizophrenia as they apply to my personal struggle with it, along with stories about my life which show where some support for my previous delusional belief system came from.

I will also be covering the effectiveness of, and side affects, of drugs that were used to treat my Schizophrenia.

The stories I will be adding there, are primarily intended to enlighten anyone who has any interest in learning about the psyche of the Schizophrenic mind, as told by someone who has been afflicted with it themselves.

Later, Ray Parrish

No comments: